Friday, July 2, 2010

Birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put so many exclamation points because I'm yelling it. The past several days have seen several special ladies celebrate their 23rd birthdays. First, it was my former-roommate and Alaska-travel-pal, LeAnna, on June 29th. Hannah followed suit yesterday, and missed an opportunity to celebrate with Danny McBride. And now today is Emily, also a former-roommate, but currently still a bear.  So ladies, Happy Birthdays! I miss all three of you, and hope you celebrated appropriately. Or inappropriately. Maybe even disproportionately. So long as celebrating was happening.

Happy birthday, LeAnna, Hannah, and Emily!

2 comments:

  1. WTF Joey. You forgot about your favorite moonwalker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to tell them, but you get a post all your own!

    ReplyDelete