Sunday, July 4, 2010

More Birthdays and Other Congratulations!

Well America, it's your birthday now. I still feel like you're in your adolescence, so here's to hoping you grow out of this "Murica" phase!

Now Cory, I know I said you'd get your own post, but I lied. Because I am a liar. Regardless, Happy Birthday, Cory!

Turns out some other big things are happening. Yesterday, it looks like my very good friend from high school, Matt, proposed to his girlfriend, Kathryn. For those of you biting your nails in anticipation, you can stop now. She said yes! So congrats, Matt and Kathryn, on what's already been a gnarly relationship, and will now continue into a radical engagement!

That's all for now. I'll be back tomorrow with the next exciting edition of Crap You Don't Care About But Are Reading To Amuse Me. Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the congrats, I will do my best to make it the most radical engagement in the history of engagements. Also, Kat and I will be up in NY in August, so we should get dinner or some such at some point while we are there.

    ReplyDelete